Monday, April 26, 2021

1000 ways to appreciate life, the beginning, number 1

I was inspired to create this blog yesterday. I was as relaxed as I could be for a weekend day. It was misty and cloudy, and we went to the peninsula to let the dogs play. On the way to the beach, I was inspired. 

I thought, life can be so simple, and yet it can be so complicated. The difference is ourselves; how do we handle life's obstacles? How do we deal with life and everything/everyone in it? Eventually, it's our choice. 

I will write down different things we can appreciate in life, from light-hearted moments that bring a smile, simple kindness or pleasure, to an epiphany. The list can grow beyond 1000 (my initial thought was "10,000 ways"), but I'll start with 1000 and let it go beyond that. They are not in any order, and I will not commit to the frequency of posting or the length. I will write it down as it appears to me.

My purpose is to share. This list is by no means exclusive, and it may not even apply to you. In this sense, everyone can create their list. Don't hesitate to add yours to the comments section.

Number 1:

My epiphany: I found out what chicken wires are last Saturday when I saw the green chicken wires at Home Depot. I was surprised to see that they are actually used to contain chickens! 

Curiosity is a blessing, keep discovering but don't get too attached to the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

8. Knowledge and Wisdom

Knowledge is what you learn from books and in school. Wisdom is developed by combining book knowledge with your own life's experience.  ...