Wednesday, May 26, 2021

8. Knowledge and Wisdom

Knowledge is what you learn from books and in school. Wisdom is developed by combining book knowledge with your own life's experience. 

For the longest time, I feel like a vacuum that "sucked up" with all kinds of knowledge: books, lectures, newspapers, TV, movies, and arts. Now I can let go of all of those, and what's left is what's assimilated within me, that's my Wisdom. I no longer need to be defined by famous authors and other luminaries that have influenced me. I can not labeled as this or that, because I am everything and ONE. 

That is joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

8. Knowledge and Wisdom

Knowledge is what you learn from books and in school. Wisdom is developed by combining book knowledge with your own life's experience.  ...